Ayersville Local Schools has an opening for a Part-time Custodian/Cleaner (flexible hours: 4 hours per day, Monday - Friday).
Deadline: June 10, 2022
Contact: Mark Giesige, Maintenance Supervisor
Minimum qualifications and skills for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Meets all mandated health.
- A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading and math skill for following instructions and measuring cleaning fluids
Custodian/Cleaner responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Vacuuming carpeted areas, sweeping uncarpeted areas and washing floors
- Emptying and cleaning bins, spot cleaning of spills
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards, doors and windows
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Reporting all defects/hazards immediately to the supervisor
- Maintain playground areas as directed
Please email the following to Mark Giesige: a completed application, which can be accessed at http://www.ayersville.org/ in addition to sending the following documents:
· Up-to-date resume
· List of references