Ayersville Local Schools has an opening for a High School Secretary. The
deadline to apply is January 12, 2023. Salary will be per the Board approved classified salary schedule.
Contact: Mrs. Christine Siebeneck, 7-12 Principal
- High school diploma or GED. Post-secondary business school training or equivalent secretarial work experience is desirable.
- Be proficient in office protocol, data entry, spelling, proofreading, and the correct use of grammar.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong diplomacy skills. Congenial telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to deal with confrontational situations.
- Need to possess strong organizational skills and gives careful attention to details and effective customer-service.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently.
- Assignment may require successful completion of basic first aid and/or CPR training.
- Must meet all mandated health requirements, comply with drug-free work place, comply with continuing education training throughout the school year, and uphold board policies.
- Must have a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
Please respond by completing an application, which can be accessed at http://www.ayersville.org/ (Menu/Documents/Employment/Classified Application) in addition to sending following documents:
· Cover letter
· Up-to-date resume
· List of references
· Three letters of recommendation
Electronic submission of materials in pdf format is encouraged and may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.