Ayersville Local Schools has an opening for a 7-12 Principal. The successful candidate will be expected to provide leadership in all academic areas and in extracurricular programming.
Deadline: April 8, 2022
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Contact: Mrs. Beth Hench, Superintendent
Minimum qualifications the candidates must possess:
- Current ODE Principal certificate/license appropriate for grades 7-12.
- Credentialed teacher evaluator or ability to obtain credentialing.
- Strong understanding and experience in the leadership of curriculum development and special education supervision
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Understanding of technology integration in the curriculum
- Ability to motivate and build relationships with staff, students, and community
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to be the true educational leader of the building team
- Ability to work within a building budget
- Experience with student discipline
- Additional skills as outlined on the job description Please respond by completing an application, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below in addition to sending following documents:
· Cover letter
· Up-to-date resume
· List of references
· College transcripts
· Copy of licensure
· Three letters of recommendations
Electronic submission of material in pdf format is encouraged and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.