Ayersville Local Schools has an opening for a Certified School Bus Driver (regular a.m. and p.m. route). Salary will be determined as per the Board approved Bus Driver salary schedule. The deadline will be until the position is filled.
Minimum qualifications and skills for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Meets all mandated health requirements for employment as per state law.
- A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Meets qualifications as defined in current revised state codes, pupil transportation operation & safety rules, and school board policy.
- Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with school bus and passenger endorsements. Meets all prerequisite and ongoing qualifications to be covered by the district’s insurance carrier.
- Satisfactory pre-employment and ongoing random drug/alcohol test results.
- Physical ability to safely lift and manage preschoolers and students with disabilities when necessary.
- Ability to cope with stressful traffic, weather conditions, and passenger distractions.
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to work with students and their families.
If interested please complete the classified application and email Mark Giesige, the Transportation Supervisor, at email@example.com.