Board Report January 12, 2012
Author: Lori Wagner-Wenner
Last Updated: Fri, Feb 3rd, 2012 @ 08:10:29 AM
REPORT FROM 01-12-12 BOARD MEETING
This report is a summary of action items from the Board meeting
- Approved minutes from the regular meeting on December 19, 2011.
- Approved financial reports as submitted by Connie Nicely, CFO/Treasurer.
- Accepted $50.00 donation to the Elementary Principalís Account 018-0007 from Mark and Keeta Diller in memory of Mary Walker to be used for the Elementary Playground.
- Accepted a $250.00 donation from Garry and Andrea Rodenberger to the Willitzer Memorial Fund 008-9001.
- Approved the revenue amendments and appropriation modifications.
- Approved out of state trip for the Middle School Incentive program on January 25-26, 2012 to Ft. Wayne Indiana.
- Approved an out of state trip to Angola, Indiana on January 25, 2012 for high school students to participate in a math competition held at Trine University.
- Approved the resignation for purposes of retirement of Deborah Bush, effective May 31, 2012.
- Prom and after prom activities will be staying local.
This article has been viewed 345 times